Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, July 09, 2007

My dinner

Had dinner at my favourite Japanese restaurant near my workplace before I meet my friends for drinks at some club last Friday. This is my third time during the month of July having Japanese food at the same place. However, I always order a different main course. I had teriyaki chicken set and it cost S$18++. My favourite Japanese dish is Unagi. I love Japanese cuisine so much that I can have them everyday. But then again, I need to spare a thought for my financial pocket too. I like this other favourite Japanese restaurant of mine in town. It is called Sun with Moon Dining. I love their grilled osyters with bacon and spinach and Amaebi sashimi. Yummy!! I love good food, they need not be expensive.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....