Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, July 30, 2007

My Sunday

My Sunday was rather well-spent. In my opinion, it was. Hehehe...

1) 12.30pm - Went for a 25-min jog @ the gym. Covered 3.1km. Had a quick shower and rushed home.
2) 3.30pm - Brought my mum for a massage session.
3) 4.40pm - Queued for 20 mins for some donuts which my mum adores.
3) 5.30pm - Went to 2 boutiques and spent 1hr 30mins trying on various outfits with my mum together. I paid for everything. My mum was happy. I was happy.
4) 745pm - Met up with the rest of my family in town and had some chinese cuisine for dinner.
5) 8.40pm - Waited for almost 30 mins for a cab.
6)9plus - I was finally home.

That's my Sunday. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....