Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, July 16, 2007

We're different.

Yes, I was upset. I didn't expect to see him with another girl. He didn't expect to see me either. I totally construed that both of us belonged to different sides of the universe. I felt silly. I'd enough of "I'm so sorry that I hurt you so much." especially through sms. The thing about sms is that you can sound so sincere when you are not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....