Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Work again.

Been feeling moody for the past few days. Planned to take leave this week but was being plotted on a new engagement for a couple of weeks. Arrghhh!!! And now I've to wait till my engagement is over. Still feeling down. The time now is 3.10am. Was terribly dead beat earlier on so I took a nap first. I am starting to continue with my work now. I shall target to finish my work in 1hr's time. Ideally. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....