Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Going Taiwan...

Going on leave soon. Taiwan will be my first trip out of town this year. I will be going with a group of girls. It's gonna be a 5-day trip and am gonna celebrate my birthday in Taipei and that day will be my trip back. In fact, I am not looking forward to this trip or rather, I prefer to celebrate my bd back home. Feeling rather lousy lately and busy with work at the same time. There seems to be no off peak season for me. One night I worked till 530am on Monday morning. It was torturous but I'd no other choice. My only motivation is looking forward to Friday and maybe some partying with my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....