Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, August 13, 2007

I sang and I cried.

I went to a ktv (karaoke) club on sunday with my friend, YW. I love singing but I believe I mentioned before that I'm not a good singer. At least, the tv screen did not crack after all the croaking. We booked the room for 4 hours. Hehe... Our initial plan was to catch a movie. I wanted to watch Simpsons but she wasn't keen. She wanna watch some movie by a Taiwanese actor but I objected. So she suggested going KTV. I was itching for a singing session but couldn't find any companion and my chance came. I can't possibly sing alone, especially for duets. I can definitely watch movie on my own. And Simpsons will be my choice of movie. Moving on to my singing session... I am not sure what has got over me, I wept when I sang a song by Sandy Lam. I almost choked on my tears. I looked away and finished the whole number. And no, this short-lived crying scene didn't affect me for the rest of the session.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....