Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Training is a form of relaxation for me, at least.

Life's not that bad, really. Having my training takes me away from those engagements temporarily. Am appreciating these stress-free moments now. This is the only time where you have no outstanding matters to follow up to and that you can make plans with your friends for a movie, dinner or coffee. Oh boy, how I love those moments! If only I can take one or 2 days break after every engagement, it'll be splendid. If only...

So, for the last week of training this coming week, I've drawn up my agenda:

1. Monday: Meeting my friend R for dinner ;
2. Tuesday: Catching a movie with J;
3. Wednesday: Going for body massage and body scrub;
4. Thursday: Golf practise;
5. Friday: Party with a bunch of gd frds;
6. Saturday: Gym workout;
7. Sunday: Accompany my mum for a facial session.

Brilliant, don't you agree? hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....